At Landing.Jobs (Permanent), in Lisbon, Portugal
Expires at: 2022-08-08
Remote policy: Full remote
Landing.Jobs was founded under the belief that individuals must have ownership of their professional careers in order to ensure their ability to keep up with the future of work. Essentially, our mission is to change the way careers are planned and executed.
In order to accomplish this vision, Landing.Jobs was created to provide tech professionals with the best way to find their career's next opportunity.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of our Sales team, focused specifically on the DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) region.
You will be responsible to generate new Business opportunities through both Lead Generation in various channels, and promoting content and initiatives that boost our Inbound and Outbound results. You will also be responsible for managing the whole sales funnel, from prospecting to closure and introduction to your Business Operations teammates.
What you will be doing
- Plan and execute initiatives to accomplish Sales goals which include # new companies publishing, stock of jobs in the platform, and revenue goals
- Sales Pipeline ownership. From boosting the # companies entering the sales process through a demo/call, to making sure proposals are made according to their needs and closing them.
- Publicly advocating and engaging in opportunities for new deals, through online and onsite (whenever...) events,
- Follow-up prospects on open deals, or unravel new opportunities
- Keep our internal tools tidy and updated, and proactively suggest ways to make tooling and processes better and more efficient
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales functions, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Knowledge of the market within the DACH region
- You are extremely empathic and a people person, and have experience dealing with companies in a business environment
- Proficiency in both English and German
- Positive and proactive attitude, always aiming for more
- Data-driven mindset and solution-oriented
Nice to have
- Previous experience with CRM and Sales Management Tools (we use Pipedrive, but Salesforce, Hubspot, or others, are also cool)
- Previous startup experience
- Previous experience in an international environment
- Capacity to manage challenging projects and willingness to manage teams
Benefits & Perks
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Budget for monthly professional skill training
- Career Development mapping
- Free Fruit, Coffee, and Tea at the Office
- Remote-friendly policy (yes, even after the lockdown)
- Extra Day off for Employee of the Month
- Employee Discounts + Birthday Gift Voucher (for food, gym, pharmacy, outside of work activities, and travel)
- Bi-weekly Team Building/Bonding Activities (Lunch, organized events, learning sessions etc.)